X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bam!
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2004

Pictures in the forum????

Hey guys...I know I am a retard...I asked a bunch of buddies no one can figure it out :? ops:

I want to download from my digital camera to my program to this forum.

Merci buckets!!!!

Bam!
    Got a nice rack to show me ?
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Bam you need to download the photo's from your camera to your hard drive and then do one of two things. First you could FTP them to a server and then link to them from there or you could just add them to the gallery (seel button at top of the forum). Using the gallery here would be easiest as it can upload the photo's for you. Once you get that done we'll step you though the linking part..but basically you simply need to right click on an image on the web and copy the URL. Now in your post paste that URL and then highlight it and click the IMG button above your post window which will add some tags around the URL that the forum software will know means you want to display and image. It likely sounds more difficult then it really is.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"