USB boot device
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by LexI came home at lunch today, noticed the microwave blinking. So, we'd had a power interuption. My PC was quit, and it's usually running X 24. So, I turned it on, and it got to the windows boot screen, past the black and white one to the color screen (W2K) the power bar started to fill, and after one... -
We finally got both of our laptops and I have had a chance to use them. I thought I could put both reviews together to make comparison between the two models easier. This is how each is configured:
5100: Pentium 4 2.4Ghz/533FSB, 256Mb RAM, 30Gb HDD, 8x DVD Drive, 15.1" XGA (1024x768)... -
by Brian BungeI'm interested in getting an outboard USB device to be used for a mic pre and was wondering if you guys have any experience with the M-Audio products. I know one guy that's had good results with the M-Audio Mobilepre device but I also see that there is a device called the Audiophile USB. It has line...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by Hdale85So I'm in the middle of putting together a setup for my car that will be based on Android. The latest versions of Android support USB audio so I've been looking for a good way to get that audio out. Today I found this little device.
http://amanero.com/
It seems really interesting...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by Paul WMy Soundeasy/USB Transit setup suddenly decided to stop working. Sometimes the system drops the USB Key for Soundeasy, but I can reinstall the driver for the Key and get it working without any problem.
It seems the main problem is with the M-Audio USB sound card. The error I'm seeing...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
- Loading...
- No more items.


h:
Comment