X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chip
    • Aug 2001

Help with digital out Audigy2-Logitech Z680 processor

Ok guy's, i'm getting no sound from digital out of this processor. Does anyone have any clue why? Does anyone else have this combo? I throw in a DD or DTS movie in the dvdrom and select coax out and get no sound. It says it doesn't detect a digital signal... Freak'n no help from DELL either. I mean, i can troubleshoot things on my own, i don't a DELL tech rep who has no clue. Sheeeeeesh! Lol... I can't be the only one with this combination of sound card & 5.1 computer speaker package.. Any help would be appreciated. Suggestions, whateva. Thanks!

Chip Engle

"Concrete ain't a spectator sport"

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
    Chip Engle

My HT
  • Bing Fung
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000

Chip, try enabling Digital Output only in the Control Panel, Volume control advanced...

I tried loading my Creative Mixer control and got a some error so I'll have to reinstall it (later) to have a look around to what else to try.

Have a look in the mixer control. Ensure AC3 Decode is enabled

Do you get any audio at all (non 5.1)??

Bing
    Bing

Comment

• Chip
      • Aug 2001

Bing,I've tried clicking digital output only...no sound. Yes i get sound with everything else except drying to devode DD or DTS on a dvd. I'll look for the AC3 enable in the mixer control.. Thanks.

Chip Engle

"Concrete ain't a spectator sport"

<a href="http://www.htguide.com/bilder/index.cfm?fuseaction=arkivbilder&userid=0&selected userid=336" target="_blank">My HT
      Chip Engle

My HT

Comment

• Bing Fung
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Aug 2000

Any Luck Chip?

Another thing that crossed my mind is to check your software DVD player settings. Sometimes it's set to default stereo output rather than DD.

Bing
        Bing

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"