X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Homefront

I just got home from the midnight launch party of Homefront. I picked up my copy on Xbox 360 wondered if anybody else was getting this game? Looks fantastic haven't got it fired up just yet, not sure if I will tonight or tomorrow.
  • Hdale85
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2006

Ok, I played it quite a bit today and it's fantastic! I have to say more realistic and accurate then any of the COD games I've played. The gun sounds and even other world sounds are incredibly accurate! There was a baby crying and I thought it was one of my kids or the neighbors kids at one point lol. With that said it can be pretty graphic in some of the cut scenes, maybe no more then other games but I guess it hits you more because it's all happening here in our own backyard! And on top of that it's a future that could very well be possible. So far though the game is awesome, multi-player is awesome! The maps are large, lots of people playing, when more private servers get up there will be servers that allow 32 players total! I have yet to see any favors as far as one side winning more consistently everything seems to be pretty evenly matched.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"