X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maseline_98
    • Apr 2005

Xbox 360 remote?

Am I able to use the learning functions from my URC to get the commands from the xbox 360 remote? I thought I would be able to just learn the commands from the controller itself, but that didn't seem to work....I'm really only trying to use the remote for LastFM.

This is the remote I was looking to buy (cuz it's only $5)

Sony kds-60a2000\Panasonic BD-55k\XBOX 360 Premium(20gig)Slingbox\Xbox(flashed) running XBMC
    Emotiva UMC-1\Emotiva XPA-5\Klipsch (2)RF-7s with DeanG xover upgrade, RC-7 with DeanG xover upgrade, (2)RS-7s\SVS 20-39PC+

• Oct 2002

What model URC? The computer programmed ones have the 360 codes in the database. Otherwise, yes the 360 remote is IR and you should be able to learn it fine (controllers are RF).

Kevin D.

Comment

• maseline_98
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Kevin D
      What model URC? The computer programmed ones have the 360 codes in the database. Otherwise, yes the 360 remote is IR and you should be able to learn it fine (controllers are RF).

Kevin D.
      Nope...it's an old one...WR7....

Sony kds-60a2000\Panasonic BD-55k\XBOX 360 Premium(20gig)Slingbox\Xbox(flashed) running XBMC
      Emotiva UMC-1\Emotiva XPA-5\Klipsch (2)RF-7s with DeanG xover upgrade, RC-7 with DeanG xover upgrade, (2)RS-7s\SVS 20-39PC+

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"