X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psychdoc
    • May 2005

Pronto tsu7000 vs tsu7500

What is the difference and is it worth it? Are these things user friendly? Thanks.
  • Glen B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jul 2004

Improvements in the TSU7500 vs 7000 include a memory increase from 32MB to 48MB, white LCD backlight versus blue, more IR codes and improved learning accuracy, and improved tactile feedback from the buttons. The Prontos are user friendly, especially once you read the user manual and follow the instructions step by step. The included ProntoEdit software in fantastic for customizing the look and function of your Pronto.

Comment

• Kevin P
      • Aug 2000

My 7000 has a white backlight. Maybe you're thinking of the 3000 -> 3500?

Comment

• Glen B
        Super Senior Member
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Kevin P
        My 7000 has a white backlight. Maybe you're thinking of the 3000 -> 3500?
        Hmmm. Interesting. I went by the manufacturer specifications which list the 7000 backlight as being blue. I have the TSU3000.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nov 2005

HI Glen,
          MY 7000's backlight is also white. I just received it last week so it is a recent unit. Definitely a neat gadget. All I have to do is learn how to program it.

Sparky

Comment

• Kevin D
            Ultra Senior Member
            • Oct 2002

Don't forget better RF receiver support. I haven't played with the 7500 yet, but the 3500's improvements are worth it to us.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"