X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patt
    • Feb 2005

Everything is supersized.

Can anyone give me a tip on how to un-supersize everything I see on my screen?

For example, on the homepage of this site I have to scroll down a long way and from side to side just to see everything.

Appreciate any help with this.
    ......Pat
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Is it just in your web browser? In IE, click View, Text Size, change to smaller size (it might have been accidentally set to Largest).

If it's in all of Windows, go into display properties and make sure Large Fonts is turned off.

Comment

• Patt
      • Feb 2005

Thank's for the input.

I went to IE - view - size and it is OK. Also went to display properties and large is off.

Had to unhook computer the other day for new carpet install and when I hooked everything back up again.....jumbo. Maybe the Wife can figure it out later or I will get lucky with it much later. :roll:

Thank's Kevin,
      I changed the display options individually a couple years ago and just now figured it out. Man, it is easy to overlook thing's with computer's.
      Last edited by Patt; 26 March 2005, 09:57 Saturday.
      ......Pat

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"