X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Larger fonts?

Could the default fonts be somewhat larger? I have a pretty large monitior but don't really feel like getting out my reading glasses to read the threads or moving the monitor closer than 24" away. Perhaps it's just my middle age eyes.........

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Thomas why not simply increase the font size for IE? Under View you can select a larger font it you wish..though that would be a global setting affecting all web sites not just the guide.

Comment

• Mats
      Special Member
      • Jun 2000

I will increase the bodyfont one step more shortly...

Mats
      HTGuide
      Mats
      Mats Strömberg
      Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
      Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

• ThomasW
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Andrew

That increases the size for all forums. HTG has the smallest fonts of any out there.

Mats

Thanks

theAudioWorx
        Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"