X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brandon B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2001

iPods revved

Had ordered my wife a late Vday present (iPod mini) and they delayed shipping, now they've bumped it to a 6GB model, dropped the price on the 4GB to $200, added new colors, and made the iPod photos replace the larger models.

Rumors are they're adding bluetooth to the larger line shortly for easy wireless docking and car based playback.

BB
  • junior77blue
    • Nov 2004

I'm so pissed...just bought mine a few weeks ago...iPod photo 40GB...I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. Just didn't think this soon!!

Looks like I could have gotten a 60GB for about the same price! and I could store digital photos on there that I take...doh!!

Comment

• Brandon B
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2001

You can store photos on any iPod except the shuffle. A coworker plugs his flashcard reader into his 1 year old standard iPod and dumps them into it. Just can't view them. That's our plan with the new mini.

BB

Comment

• Shane Martin
        Super Senior Member
        • Apr 2001

I plan to pick up a 4gb Mini soon thanks to this!

Comment

• sugarmedia
          • Feb 2005

Guys,

Take a look at the, "Think Secret" website before making any Apple purchases. They have consistently been on the money with some insider knowledge.

As far as I know, you can still cancel your online order and then reorder the new ipod, but then you'll probably have to wait longer.

I've dealt with Apple many times, most recently on a $3,600 PowerBook G4, and they are by far the worse at giving fair delivery dates... it goes to the point of being misleading.

Comment

• junior77blue
            • Nov 2004

Yeah, I know I should have done some reasearch before buying....I've already recieved the iPod and it was personalized. Not much I can do at this point. Just learned the lesson the hard way.

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"