My PJ is finally on route!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
I think the shipping is free right now,,So that's a better deal.
Trevor
My HomeTheater S.E.
Sonically Enhanced
C5
- Bottom
Comment
-
I assume you're talking about AVDeals? They've always had free shipping on the 1HD and Z1 etc but the guy George and I got ours from beat their price by quite a bit and kevin's given me unbelieveable service. He's called me at least three times at home to make sure I'm happy with the unit and his service etc....I highly recomend you talk to him trevor if you're interested in buying something. I should say when I said shipping I split over night shipping with kevin so that I'd get it sooner but his regular UPS shipping was incl in the $1818 price.
- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
This thread will be dedicated to the discussions of the new Sanyo PLV-Z2
and clone, which is the Boxlight Studio Experience Matinee 2HD.
Here are the specs of the two units.
PLV-Z2 /Matinee 2HD
* Technology: Polysilicon
* Resolution: 1280x720... -
by Claude D DMan it just keeps on getting better and better for a guy on a budget to get into a decent front projo.I'd like to see how this puppy performs.Looks decent on paper.
Here's some info:
The Studio Experience Matinee 2HD is a new “price/performance” leader for home theater projectors.... -
Unfortunately Boxlight has stopped production of the 2HD at 50 units. They claim that they can not compete with the Sanyo Z2 and be profitable.
However, they do plan on introducing a replacement model at CES in January 2004 that will compete to the Z2. No other info is available at this... -
Okay now. I have an Infocus 4805, which I bought in August of 2004.
I went to turn it on last night, but the LED blinked twice, no picture.
I looked up the error code this morning, it is:
The lamp counter hours have exceeded lamp life hours. Replace the lamp and reset the... -
by safaa426hello every one , i`m new here.
i just have a Q,
can i use vga splitter to split a component signal from dvd player using powered vga splitter.
the reason is i want to drive the sony tv and panasonic pj at same time,using a dvd component signal.
if this is possible...-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
- Loading...
- No more items.



Comment