• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markyboy56
    • Jan 2018

can the benq 2050a projector

hi

can the benq 2050a projector
    do 180 to 200 inches at 11feet throw distance that is the depth of my room and still have a fantastic picture without altering the brightness light ambience
    is there anthing that can be altered to do this
    thanks kindly marcus

and also i want to buy some sort of swing arm project bracket mount for it
    which swing arm projector mount would you recommend

my room is 11 feet depth maximum
    i have a room with a small open door section to my bedroom
    to the right of my room which leads into the bedroom its not on centre for where i want the projector to hit the screen
    i want to put the the projector to the very right end of the room of centre with a swing arm bracket that i asked for
    so i can extend even further than the 11feet of space so i can put it further back into my bedroom to extend the depth even further
    than 11 feet

can this be done

ie my room is 30 feet wide
    the door to the right of my bedroom is to the very end of the room
    normally i would place the projector in the middle of the room which is 15 feet to project the image on to the screen
    but i will place the projector through the bedroom door at 30 feet using the projector swing arm bracket i asked for
    will the benq 2050a be able to display the picture image of axis not cenred on the screen at 15feet in the middle of the room but instead at 30 feet to the right
    if not is there anyway of altering the projector to the very right of the room where i will install it
    even though the projector is completely of centre and still get the full 180 inch to 200 inch image quality and still get a fantastic picture

thank kindly marcus
    can you reply asap
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"