X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenhorn
    • Feb 2007

Saved $270

Yesterday I was at Best Buy returning a CD. I noticed a stack of 32" Sharp Aquos LCD TV's. They were of interest becuase I had bought one about 30 days prior. At first I was not happy with the picture and for the next 2-3 weeks time had considered taking it back for something different (LCD TV's - What's The Deal Thread). Then after some tweeking and enabling a light balance feature I got a pretty decent picture so I was ok with it. So back to Best Buy yesterday... I take a look at the stack of 32" Sharp Aquos LCD TV's and they're priced at $649 :E I paid $899. During the return I asked the customer service girl if she could review prior purchased, yes she said she could. So she looks it up, finds the Sharp purchase and refunds the difference to my card right then... $270 ;x( Didn't have to go home for my reciept and got the price guarantee policy on the 30th (last) day. Broke down and let my wife take the protective cling plastic off it last night :rofl:

Now I'm a pretty darn happy 32" Sharp Aquos LCD TV owner :W Decent TV at a very good price. :T
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Great story! Congrats on getting a good deal and good customer service.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Nice :T
      Jason

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"