X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bambahtg9700
    • May 2005

NuVision LCD TVs

Hi anyone have any experience with these LCD TVs? I was looking at the 26 or 32" TV. How is their customer service, warranty, etc.
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Haven't heard of them myself...

IMO you're best off sticking with Samsung for a "less expensive" LCD set. Otherwise it's Sharp Aquos or Sony all the way for this guy.
    Jason

Comment

• Boone38
      • Dec 2004

I have looked at these at my local Rotel/Classe dealer. He loves the tv's and has sold a bunch of them. I have seen the UPS dude there several times with large crates. They have told me that they are not new on the market be are getting more into the high end. I have spent allot of money over the last few years and they have treated me with respect and if there was any issues on a purchase they took care of it. I guess what I am saying is that I trust their judgement.
      I would think they would want to sell a product that maintains high quality and has low product failure. The picture is very nice. I bought a 50" Pioneer Plasma but this is before they brought this line on board.
      Reviews I have read give these sets very high marks. The cost is somewhat high when compared to others in the same size. If I was you I would read the most reviews you can find, and narrow it down to few choices. Then spend time looking at these sets. Buy what looks good to you. The more sets you look at the harder it gets to make a decision. I went with Pioneer as to me they looked the best for the size I wanted. I wish I would have waited as the prices are coming down.

Good Luck.

Comment

• jim777
        • Mar 2005

I just got a 32" Sharp Aquos LC32D43U and it's a great unit. LCD prices are down so I wouldn't bother with cheaper models.

BTW, the Sharp has very good internal processing (scaling, deinterlacing and digital noise reduction, you know, for those MPEG compressed artefacts...)

Comment

• Paul51
          • Nov 2005

They NuVision are made in the US exclusivly and all the review,s I,ve read are good. They carry a 2 year waranty and have a customer service online that is excellent. I am looking at replacing my samsung 55" with one from NuVision. You can go on their web site and look at the specs. If all is true to the price comming down this price will come down as well.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"