Panny Monitor Vs. TV?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by MMikeAfter a six month study I was all ready to buy the 50" Pro display (gen8 ) when Panny comes out with the new consumer unit. Where they just trying to piss me off? Don't they know tech crazy people will go nuts?
So I hold off and go and visit the new TH-50PX6OU at BB. Great display-case design... -
by PSUfanI have been reading many different threads on blu-ray players and audio connections. I consider myself an avid fan of HT, with slightly better than novice understanding of the numerous options for connections, trouble shooting, etc. However, this audio connection is somewhat confusing.
...-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
by LexIf your an old timer in audio, you probably heard his name before, maybe you even met him, knew him, or broke bread with him. He was a well known poster at AA, a manufacturer of fine cables, consultant to Parasound, an audiophile and tweaker savant, and it seems a friend of most all that knew him....-
Channel: Audio Hideout
-
-
by BobTalking New Bob Dylan
by Loudon Wainwright III
Hey, Bob Dylan, I wrote you a song
Today is your birthday if I'm not wrong
If I'm not mistaken, you're 50 today
How are you doin', Bob? What do you say?
Well, it musta been about '62...-
Channel: In Tune - All about the music
-
-
by Bing FungI just got my new 21" Sony monitor and I have to say this thing is pretty damn impressive!
It actually looks pretty slick. It matches the Lian Li very well. I know I have to paint my keyboard tray. I'm thinking of painting the tray silver.
As impressive as the G520P... - Loading...
- No more items.


Comment