Panny Monitor Vs. TV?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

Related Topics

Collapse

  • MMike
    Panny Gen9 Displays
    by MMike
    After a six month study I was all ready to buy the 50" Pro display (gen8 ) when Panny comes out with the new consumer unit. Where they just trying to piss me off? Don't they know tech crazy people will go nuts?
    So I hold off and go and visit the new TH-50PX6OU at BB. Great display-case design...
    01 April 2006, 13:41 Saturday
  • PSUfan
    Wait for the Panny BD50?
    by PSUfan
    I have been reading many different threads on blu-ray players and audio connections. I consider myself an avid fan of HT, with slightly better than novice understanding of the numerous options for connections, trouble shooting, etc. However, this audio connection is somewhat confusing.

    ...
    20 June 2008, 09:15 Friday
  • Lex
    Bob Crump gone
    by Lex
    If your an old timer in audio, you probably heard his name before, maybe you even met him, knew him, or broke bread with him. He was a well known poster at AA, a manufacturer of fine cables, consultant to Parasound, an audiophile and tweaker savant, and it seems a friend of most all that knew him....
    16 December 2005, 09:37 Friday
  • Bob
    I forgot to wish Bob Dylan Happy Birthday
    by Bob
    Talking New Bob Dylan

    by Loudon Wainwright III

    Hey, Bob Dylan, I wrote you a song
    Today is your birthday if I'm not wrong
    If I'm not mistaken, you're 50 today
    How are you doin', Bob? What do you say?

    Well, it musta been about '62...
    24 May 2011, 06:00 Tuesday
  • Bing Fung
    New Sony G520P Monitor
    by Bing Fung
    I just got my new 21" Sony monitor and I have to say this thing is pretty damn impressive!

    It actually looks pretty slick. It matches the Lian Li very well. I know I have to paint my keyboard tray. I'm thinking of painting the tray silver.

    As impressive as the G520P...
    12 September 2002, 23:29 Thursday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"