purchasing ae-700 or 900 in usa

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • porkie
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 8

    #1

    purchasing ae-700 or 900 in usa

    couple of question
    but first let me say what a wonderfull site this is so much info it really is great, i am looking into buying pany 700 or 900 not sure just yet as to what one, is it worth while to purchase in u.s.a. and bring back to canada or would you end up paying same amount after exchange rates and duties? trying to save as much as i can have two children going to school out of town ( thus the spare room for H.T.) also room is 22 x 18 120 inch. diag would be o.k. for that size room........Thanks
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001
    • 7636

    #2
    You may save a bit after exchange, but it won't be a great deal. What I would be concerned about is whether or not Panasonic will honour the warranty in Canada if you buy elsewhere.
    My Homepage!

    Comment

    • porkie
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 8

      #3
      Thanks I will check into it......

      Comment

      Related Topics

      Collapse

      • mattburk
        Power conditioners? Waste of $ in USA?
        by mattburk
        I was looking at getting a power conditioner, untill I read in a hi fi magazine, that they were a waste of money for those in the USA. I live in Renton WA, we have good power here. Would a Power conditioner be a waste of money? If not how does the rotel RLC-900 stack up to the competition?
        21 April 2003, 16:44 Monday
      • aud19
        Canada online DVD shopping
        by aud19
        So fellow canucks, what are a couple of your favourite online vendors for buying DVD's? In particular I'm looking for Digital Video Essentials for my brother as his B-day is on the 21st.

        I found a copy at www.deepdiscountdvd.com for $16.48 which is great but I was hoping I could find...
        13 July 2004, 21:58 Tuesday
      • gts1
        Rotel product differences from europe to usa???
        by gts1
        Info needed!!!Are the rotel receivers such as the rsx1067 or the rsx 1056 from europe identical to those sold in the US?worried about power and such ? Might sound like a stupid Q but i can get them for alot less (ALOT less then here in Canada)

        Thanks :T
        04 February 2006, 16:34 Saturday
      • Trevor Schell
        Denon 5800 Upgrade in Canada
        by Trevor Schell
        This was pulled off the Denon Canada website.
        Product upgrade was to be available starting March 15.
        I will go through this process at the end of April when we move to the new house.

        DENON CANADIAN WEBSITE
        This upgrade offered by DENON Canada Inc. is available on...
        21 March 2002, 22:00 Thursday
      • Swampy
        Throw distance for Z3 & AE700
        by Swampy
        I'm in the process of doing my media room and I would like to use a shelf on the back wall rather than a ceiling mount. My room is 18'4" long. Using the throw distance calculator for each model on projectorcentral.com it appears that it a shelf at the back of the room will be suboptimal or won't...
        07 February 2005, 19:29 Monday
      • Loading...
      • No more items.
      Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

        Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

        Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"