X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zpanky
    • Mar 2003

LG 52" Widescreen DLP HDTV (52SZ8D)

Anybody have any advice on this TV? Its on sale at Futureshop and they are throwing in a 15" LCD as well? Is it a good TV? How does it rate to other brands?
  • Snap
    Super Senior Member
    • Feb 2005

LG is a pretty nice unit. I have always been a fan of Samsung as far as DLP's are concerned. The only thing that worries me....why are they throwing in a FREE LCD? Take a look at it and see if the PQ is good enough for you. If the price is right and you like it then that is all that really matters anyways.
    Last edited by Snap; 30 September 2005, 07:30 Friday.
    The Bitterness of poor quality last longer than the joy of low prices.

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

LG's not the best and they're not the worst. I agree though, if they're giving stuff away, there's usually a reason Do a quick google on the model and make sure there's no obvious flaws with the model, otherwise take some familiar DVD's and go down to the store and compare the PQ to other sets, play with the GUI etc :T
      Jason

Comment

• Drewbert
        • Aug 2005

LG is alright.... Id get a toshiba or sammy any other day of the week though....
        -Drew

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"