ceiling mounted my 4805, points upwards?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • statik
    • Feb 2005

ceiling mounted my 4805, points upwards?

ceiling mounted my 4805 tonight, the picture looks great etc, the keystone was fairly close, only had to move it from 50 to 55. but the projector has to be aimed upwards, it works fine this way, I just think it looks kinda funny in that position. Is this normal?
    Attached Files
  • statik
    • Feb 2005

guess I just needed to drop the screen about 1.5 feet from the ceiling, or just pull some more screen out, duh.

Comment

• R@p+0r
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by statik
      ceiling mounted my 4805 tonight, the picture looks great etc, the keystone was fairly close, only had to move it from 50 to 55. but the projector has to be aimed upwards, it works fine this way, I just think it looks kinda funny in that position. Is this normal?
      BTW, which screen are you using?

Comment

• statik
        • Feb 2005

92x76 da-lite B with 1.5 gain

Comment

• mvoorberg
          • Feb 2005

My Benq 6210 is mounted the same way. I think there are lots of people that need to tilt their projectors because of lower basement ceilings. If I didn't tilt it this way my 60x80 screen would be too close to the floor!
          A bonus side-effect is that any filters you might want to use will tilt back nicely against the lens!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"