X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin P
    • Aug 2000

Member list?

I thought I remember seeing a member list on here one time. Did it disappear with the new software, or am I going blind? :??

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
    My HT Site
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Hey Kev -

Try clicking on "Directory" in the upper right hand corner under "HT Guide Forum" and between "Profile | Register" and "FAQ | Search". Then click on the letter of the alphabet for the list of members whose user IDs start with that letter. However, AFAIK, there is no way to get the list sorted by members' real names.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Kevin P
      • Aug 2000

At first I was going to say "What directory?" All I saw was Login | Profile | Register | FAQ | Search . I discovered I had to go to my non-stealthed browser (since my stealth blocks cookies) and log in to the site. Directory doesn't appear if not logged in. I take it this is a feature, but is it an undocumented feature?

Official Computer Geek and Techno-Wiz Guru of HTGuide - Visit Tower of Power
      My HT Site

Comment

• Mats
        Special Member
        • Jun 2000

Nope Documented
        I don't let lurkers have full access onto the Board

Mats
        HTGuide
        Mats
        Mats Strömberg
        Ah! It's a profit deal! Takes the pressure off! Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!
        Navin R Johnson (alias Steve Martin)

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"