X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theMaximus
    • Jul 2004

Thursday --- $309 for 1-Disc DVD?

I remember seeing this movie on VHS several years ago, and I must say it was on par with likes of Snatch and Fight Club. I wanted to see if there is a DVD release that I could buy and searched on the internet. Much to my surprise, the only place on the internet that sells it is amazon.com, and guess how much this DVD sells for! Prices range from $100 for a used one to $309 for a new DVD!!!!!!!!!
    It seems to be the U.S. release since it is in region 1, but the price is out of this world. I'm not sure why this is so freaking expensive. Any idea as to why this is so rare?

Check out the link below to see it for yourself on amazon website.

Victory Shall Be Mine!!! :heh:
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Not mass produced, may not have even been produced for sale (rental only).

I used to work for Rogers Video and any movies that they get that aren't mass produced for both sale and rental (or just rental in other words) range in price from $60 Canadian to past $200 for smaller runs. That's the video store's cost too...

I remember more than one pissed off customer complaining about paying $150 for some stupid movie they lost or broke etc but there ya go....

Jason
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"