X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wettou
    Ultra Senior Member
    • May 2006

B&W amd Thorens TD 309

Has any one experience with The new TD 309 and 802Ds?

Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower
  • RebelMan
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

I have experienced the wettou Thorens in my side. Does that count? :roflmao:
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Comment

• wettou
      Ultra Senior Member
      • May 2006

Originally posted by RebelMan
      I have experienced the wettou Thorens in my side. Does that count? :roflmao:
      That is so funny :lol:
      Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• style
        Super Senior Member
        • Feb 2006

Hi,

the The new TD 309 from Thorens is nice only for the eyes....

is too expensive: what give is not at the level from the price! with a rega 24 or a project Debut (around from 1/3 from the 309TD price) you have the same ...

Sorry but the 802 what have to do with the Turntable?

Comment

• wettou
          Ultra Senior Member
          • May 2006

Originally posted by style
          Hi, the The new TD 309 from Thorens is nice only for the eyes....is too expensive: what give is not at the level from the price! with a rega 24 or a project Debut (around from 1/3 from the 309TD price) you have the same ...Sorry but the 802 what have to do with the Turntable?
          Sound comparing analog to digital :B

Comment

• Briz vegas
            Super Senior Member
            • Mar 2005

I still have my eye on the Well Tempered turntables. They have just released the Simplex but at the level of 802d you might want to go full hog (is that a term) for the Armadeus. That would be a sweet TT. Then you have to decide on the phono stage.

I was thinking of a Simplex and the Dynavector phono stage for my system. I think 2011 will be my TT year.

I do worry a little about the pastry chef on the left of your screen being a little too interested in a turntable. He has a go at my old Rotel when I bring it out, but I suspect he will learn after a few loud "no"s. Only cat in the world that dunks his pastry brush in his water bowl before bringing it to you for a game of fetch (he loves the more full wet hog flavour on those bristles).
            Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
            Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• style
              Super Senior Member
              • Feb 2006

Sound comparing analog to digital
              ?? B&W892 and TD309

sorry denon TT and Rotel rb1572 is not the same? analog to digita!

is not the speaker and TTmodel but a more vig discussion!!

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"