Fool Proof

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Andrew Pratt
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 16478

    #1

    Fool Proof

    We watching this Canadian movie last night and quite enjoyed it. Its basic premise is that three friends devise perfect (fool proof) ways to break into places to steal stuff....only they never carry out the plans its just a game they play...until one day their perfect plan for a jewlery heist are stolen and they get drawn into the real underworld. The story plays out from there and has more then a couple of twists...most of which aren't hidden too deeply but its a decent plot none the less and easily worth a rental.




  • Aeromos
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2003
    • 192

    #2
    Who stars in it? I've been thinking of picking it up. It's fairly new isn't it?




    Aeromos
    Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
    My Collection
    Aeromos
    Enjoy life, it's too short to waste!!
    My Collection

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • Shane Martin
      Inside Man - latest Heist film
      by Shane Martin
      Heist films are usually a dud and tend to be a bit comical at times but this one is completely different. I knew it would be as soon as the "Spike Lee Joint" sign pops up during the opening sequence. Spike Lee usually does pieces about racism and human element type pieces but here he does...
      24 March 2006, 23:30 Friday
    • Andrew Pratt
      Subwoofer project....
      by Andrew Pratt
      You might be wondering why I'd be building yet another sub when I have two 220L tempest in the theatre but it’s not going in the theatre but the living room which is our second zone. There's presently two Paradigm Atoms up there that do a nice job for what we need but bass is something they simply...
      30 March 2003, 01:13 Sunday
    • Martyn
      Audiophile DIY amplifier kits?
      by Martyn
      I'd like to build my own two-channel amplifiers on the assumption that it is possible to achieve very high SQ at a reasonable price (just like speakers).

      Can anyone recommend any kits based on personal experience and comparisons with other amps (both DIY and commercial)? I'm competent...
      08 June 2006, 23:31 Thursday
    • mlammert
      Using DMM to Test Crossovers and Wiring (Statement Monitors)
      by mlammert
      Hello all,

      I have a very noobi electrical question that I am hoping someone can shed some light on.

      I successfully built a pair of Statement speakers a couple years ago (http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthread.php4?p=415052). This was my first time using a soldering...
      01 May 2011, 20:51 Sunday
    • Jim Holtz
      How to seal MDF seams for painting?
      by Jim Holtz
      I have a project coming up that I want to paint gloss black which shows everything, especially seams as the cabinet ages and the MDF shrinks.

      I remember reading that Jon used something that took care of the issue but I can't find the thread. I'd appreciate any feedback.
      BTW, in the...
      03 May 2016, 10:18 Tuesday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"