• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

HOUSE OF THE DEAD killed me

... with laughter :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The only thing scary about this flick was watching a good actor like Jurgen Prochnow ( the Sub captain of Das Boot) trying not to look pathetic. There must be better roles for a fellow like him out there somewhere.

I didn't realize this was based on a video game, otherwise I would have known what to expect. I was in the mood for a good horror flick Saturday night. I just made a poor choice. BTW, is this game a Sega ? Seems that name kept popping up, along with actual scenes from the game itself. Maybe Sega funded this flick to help sell the game.

If you liked Resident Evil, you may like House Of The Dead. I wasn't crazy over Resident, but feel it was a respectable effort compared to House.

:05:

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hmmm, I had no desire to see House Of The Dead before, and George I think you really put it to rest. Zzzzzzzz. . . :Z

I have to sheepishly admit that Resident Evil has crept on to my "guilty pleasures" list. It grew on me - what can I say? :

David - HTGuide flunky
    Our "Theater"
    Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"