Anyone planning a holiday movie viewing this season?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Anyone planning a holiday movie viewing this season?

While I refuse to watch the 1478 Hallmark Xmas movies my wife watches all month long (I love my wife dearly, but there are things I simply will not do ), I do have some holiday favourites. Last year we were away in Europe for the whole season (nearly a month, from mid-December to mid-January) but this year, after my daughter's surgery, we'll be home bodies (plus the living room is getting a new TV for Xmas).

Here's my list:

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (a must)
    It's a Wonderful Life (another must)
    Die Hard (it's kind of a Christmas movie, sorta) :lol:
    A Christmas Carol (CBC usually has one version or another running at this time)

Non-Christmas theme but frequent holiday watching:

The Lord of the Rings/Hobbit six movie extravaganza (per my daughter's request)
    At least three Hitchcock (per my request)
    Whatever movie is in my stocking this year (I gave my wife a long list, so I don't know what I'll be getting)

Anyone else?

And, to everyone, enjoy whichever holiday is yours (or if you have no particular one, enjoy whatever time off you're given).

Cheers!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"