• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

" Third Watch" Series review

Third Watch

After having just burned through season 8 of the series "Supernatural" which I thoroughly enjoyed, I've started spinning this 2001 series, "Third watch". This is basically a cop, firefighter, and paramedic series involving a pile of interesting and engaging characters and their various experiences, both on the job and in their personal lives. It's fun and engaging with lots of serious action scenes.

I guess the only complaint I have about this series is the soundtrack which is quite abrasive to say the least. Lots of pounding drums and fuzzy, distorted electric guitar riffs. At times I wish they would just tone it down a bit!.

This series being rather old is presented in Dolby Pro Logic and if I'm not mistaken, 4:3 aspect ratio which my PS3 has decided to excellently convert to 16:9 thankfully. Both audio and video quality is very good but of course given the series age, not excellent.

7/10 for a series certainly worth checking out if you like these types of TV series.
    Dan Madden :T
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"