X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Matrix Trilogy Blue Ray triple pack

Hey, if you don't have Matrix in Blu Ray, maybe it was from the generation before you, or yours got lost or whatever, Walmart triple play edition blu ray (one box, 3 movies, $12.00!!! Great deal @ 4.00 a movie. I had Matrix in HD-DVD. I decided to add it in BD.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

I loved the Matrix series. They must kick butt on Blu Ray !!
    Dan Madden :T

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

Based on my viewing pleasure, that's more like $8 for the first, $4 for the second, and they just give you the third.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Ok, Kevin speaks the truth, the series did go down in overall quality as it progressed. But there's still some enjoyment from the trilogy. Honestly, as huge a success as 1 was, I am surprised this hasn't been rebooted. It could be yet-

Dan BD is like icing on stuff, it makese most things better, unless you want to turn the video off because it's so bad. haha

I watched Matrix I last night on BD, it was a fun trip down memory lane upconverted to 4K. I did shred the other two movies in my DVD grinder. :twisted: Just kidding.
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"