X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

"24....Live another day" Series

My local library recently bought this series and being a fan of all the other "24" series, I just had to snap it up!.

This series of 4 discs (3 episodes/ disc) follows our terrorist fighting Jack Bauer on another rampage, working with his old. reliable standby, Chloe O'brian. It's largely about terrorists getting a hold and hijacking well armed, US drones!. ACK!

This series presents a somewhat more sinister, violent Jack Bauer and you'll understand why when you watch certain scenes of this series. That being said, it is still a VERYentertaining ride with an excellent story line script, excellent acting and cinematography.

Full widescreen picture is excellent as is the audio. NO problems there. If you are a fan of this series you owe it to yourself to check this series out. You won'tbe disappointed! :T

being highly addictive, I put my discs of "Heros" aside and burned through this entire series in only a matter of a few days!.

8.5/10 stars !:T
    Dan Madden :T
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Saw this one when it was broadcast. Enjoyed it quite a bit. Hope there's more to come.

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Ovation
      Saw this one when it was broadcast. Enjoyed it quite a bit. Hope there's more to come.
      That's definitely on the minds of the producers because the ending sets it up for another season!
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"