• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madmac
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2010

"Nurse Jackie" TV series on DVD

Nurse Jackie

I just spun the latest season of this series available on DVD currently and I must say this series is very entertaining. Nurse Jackie is a narcotic addicted nurse working in a hospital emergency room. NOT exactly a great combination and work environment for a nurse addicted to narcotics, but hell ya.... this is a fun and entertaining series. It's kind of like "ER" with a wonky Nurse inserted into it. Well written with great characters and acting. All of the characters are unique!

Edie Falco plays nurse Jackie and her performance is exceptional. The thing that gets me is her super expressive eyes. I swear to God that I laugh JUST at her eyes sometimes in this series. You can't buy some of the expressions that come off this lady's face!.

Looking forward to the next season on DVD when it comes out! 8/10 stars for a super fun series! :T
    Dan Madden :T
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

I have cycled in and out of watching Nurse Jackie. Sometimes, it held me pretty good, then other times, ehhh, just ok. Her character does care about patients. But she also cares about her habit, and doesn't mind screwing over those around her to support her habit. That part sort of sucked, but I guess is realistic. You may not have seen much of that part if you only saw one season. I've watched it on and off along the way. Looks like she's in a heap of mess at the end of last season though!!!

I am not sure about this season. If I had my choice, I'd have canned this show and kept Californication. Of course, I would have kept Californication over any of the shows they run. Oh well, they didn't listen to me, ha.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• madmac
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2010

I just burned through season 5 of Nurse Jackie and enjoyed it. I have checked at my library for Californication but alas, they do not carry it.
      Dan Madden :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"