Need A Good Laugh ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001
    • 7636

    #1

    Need A Good Laugh ?

    If you've just had a tough day and need a little pick-me-up, get your hands on HOT SHOTS. It's a take-off on TOP GUN and stars Charlie Sheen in the Cruise role. This film is just hilarious... especially lloyd Bridges character. The film is directed by Jim Abrahams, who also directed those ultra laugh fests, AIRPLANE and NAKED GUN.
    This dvd replaced a tape in my collection. It is 1:85 widescreen and the PQ is excellent.
    I've seen this film several times and it never fails to make me laugh. Keep your eye on the background. There's always something weird and funny going on. And check out the recipes that pop up during the credits
    :5: For A Good Laugh




    My Homepage!
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Super Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 2707

    #2
    I've been planning to watch this since it came out> I'm going to put it in my queue right now! Thanks for the reminder.




    "I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

    Comment

    Related Topics

    Collapse

    • Chris D
      Parasound gear and film makers
      by Chris D
      Latest press release from Parasound. I have a personal connection to this one, as I grew up in Colorado, and played sports with Columbine High School. The Columbine massacre really touched me, as I would imagine it did to all of us. I think I'm going to send a message the way of Andrew Robinson,...
      16 October 2012, 15:09 Tuesday
    • David Meek
      Way Of The Gun - A Review
      by David Meek


      MPAA Rating: R, strong violence/gore, language and some sexuality
      Run time: 119 minutes


      Director/Writer:
      Christopher McQuarrie (directoral debut), also wrote The Usual Suspects

      Cast:
      Longbaugh - Benecio Del Toro (The Usual Suspects,...
      06 May 2004, 09:46 Thursday
    • George Bellefontaine
      Machine Gun Preacher
      by George Bellefontaine
      The inspirational true story of Sam Childers ( wonderfully portrayed by Gerard Butler ) a former biker and drug dealer who, after a life altering experience, finds God and ends up in Sudan, where he becomes not only a preacher, but an armed crusader for hundreds of physically and emotionally scarred...
      17 June 2012, 11:32 Sunday
    • George Bellefontaine
      Passchendaele not your odinary war film
      by George Bellefontaine
      This is a Canadian made World War One film starring Paul Gross, a well known and respected Canadian actor who also wrote and directed Passchendaele. Gross was intrigued by a story told to him by his grandfather, Michael Dunne, about how he bayoneted a young German to death and how it haunted him until...
      23 February 2009, 11:17 Monday
    • Shane Martin
      Top Gun SE specs
      by Shane Martin
      Specs:
      This brand new two-disc set will be available to own from the 16th November this year, and should retail at around $19.99.

      The film itself will be presented in 2.40:1 anamorphic widescreen along with English 6.1 DTS Surround, Dolby Digital 5.1 EX and Dolby 2.0 Surround tracks....
      21 August 2004, 11:39 Saturday
    • Loading...
    • No more items.
    Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"