X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Hit & Run--fun little film

It's late and I'm feeling lazy, so I'll link to Roger Ebert's review of the film--sums it up rather well. A nice little indie film that's entertaining and worth a rental.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Now, Paul, we can't have you not writing your own reviews...:P

I was aware of this one and will rent it soon. Thanks for the reminder.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Ovation
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2004

In my defence, it was nearly 3AM.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Originally posted by Ovation
        In my defence, it was nearly 3AM.
        I can't remember the last timeI was awake until 3 a.m.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Ovation
          Super Senior Member
          • Sep 2004

Happens to me about once a year--usually around this time. My wife and kids are on their annual visit to grand-maman in Florida and I'm a "bachelor" for about a week. I usually have one "movie marathon night" when they go away--no worries about having to turn it down, no need to get up early to get them ready for school or take them to some practice or activity or other on the weekend…

By nature I'm a night owl. I remember having a the best work schedule ever (in terms of my sleep patterns) when I was in grad school. I had a job that started no earlier than 11AM, ended at 9PM (on seminar nights, I finished early to get to class). I slept until 10AM everyday (but went to bed at 2AM--I wasn't sleeping for 12 hours at a time). I haven't had the luxury of that schedule in a very long time, though. Given my children are 7 and 11, it will be quite some time before I can even attempt to regain it. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"