X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Friends With Benefits

This is another predictable romantic comedy, but the chemistry between Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis makes it a worthwhile watch. Kunis is a New York based headhunter who gets LA based Timberlake a job in New York. They are both just fresh from failed relationships so when they find there is an attraction bdetween them, decide to just be friends for the sake of sex ( thus friends with benefits). Well we all know where this is going, but for me it is always interesting to see how they get where they're going. The wife and I liked this one, but only as a one time view. So if you're looking for something a little entertaining to watch with your significant other, you could do worse than Friends With Benefits. :T
    My Homepage!
  • Ovation
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Good to know. I'm a bit overdue for one of these (at least, according to my wife :lol: ).

Comment

• aud19
      Twin Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2003

Didn't this movie get made with Natalie Portman and Aston Kutcher a year or two ago?
      Jason

Comment

• Hdale85
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2006

Yeah I saw the Portman/Kutcher one. I also saw this one as well, I gotta stir things up a bit with the wife once in a while and watch something she's more interested in otherwise she doesn't ever want to watch movies with me lol.

Comment

• Ovation
          Super Senior Member
          • Sep 2004

I hear ya.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Jan 2001

Originally posted by Hdale85
            I gotta stir things up a bit with the wife once in a while and watch something she's more interested in otherwise she doesn't ever want to watch movies with me lol.
            Same here. But to be honest, though I used to avoid romantic dramadeys, I am finding that they aren't all that bad after all. They're the same old, sameold plotwise, but I do find it sometimes interesting to see how they get to a conclusion. The co-stars can makwe a big difference, too. Those films without co-star chemistry really fall flat.
            My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"