X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

TRUST is a realistic look at how...

... predators use the internet to lure and sexually abuse youngsters. It was directed by David Schwimmer ( Friends ) and he does an excellent job in handling this truly horrific and sensitive subject matter. Liana Liberato plays the 13 year old victim, and she is one heckuva little actress, in a role that even a mature actress would find difficult to pull off. Clive Owen plays the father and Catherine Keener the mother whose lives become shattered and forever changed by the horror of their daughter's rape by a pedophile. This is pretty dynamic stuff and the actors pull it off, making it all too real at times. I doubt if this " little " film got much of an audience but the wife and I both felt it should be mandatory viewing for anyone with children who spend a lot of time in chat rooms on the internet and with all that twittering. And although there were scenes that made me feel uncomfortable, I highly recommend this film.
    Last edited by George Bellefontaine; 01 August 2011, 10:46 Monday.
    My Homepage!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"