X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Predators

It wasn't bad at all. I really enjoyed it.
    I read a lot of the reviews before I went out to see it (even though I was going to watch it regardless :B). A lot of of reviews mentioned it was ok, pretty good, not as good as the first, or just a B movie. Those are the things I read. When I left the movie theater, I told my friend "I'll put this one as the second best Predator movie. The original one still being the best."
    Three things that I really didn't like is that this movie copied Billy's last stand, Mac's scene when he sees the Predator, and it also copied the last fight that Arnold had. It was just pretty lame that they did it. Had they not done that, I think it would have been a much better movie. The locations the director choose were funny. They switched between 6 different forest! ha ha ha No big deal, but it was funny. You're in the rain forest in one scene, and next thing you know, you're on a rocky mountain.

I really liked the Predators they used. They really didn't over do it. Not overly gory, not too many special effects. They just kept them low. I liked that. The best part for me was the score. Throughout the whole movie, the score was like a new mix of the original score in the first Predator. I think that was actually the most perfected part of the movie.

The ending was a good mix. The last 20-30 minutes kept changing so you thought you knew how it would end, but it doesn't. Good stuff. If you liked the first Predator, I would recommend this movie.
    Last edited by audioqueso; 12 July 2010, 18:59 Monday.
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I ain't got time to bleed...
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• audioqueso
      Super Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Chris D
      I ain't got time to bleed...
      I don't think I would've recommended the movie if they really took it that far and made someone say that line. lol
      B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

What no free-standing arm-wrestling or overly pumped biceps brandishing pairs of MP5's? :

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"