X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • saurabh
    • Feb 2005

The Heartbreak Kid

Eddie is forty, owns a sporting-goods store, and is still single. After watching his ex-fiancée walk down the aisle, he meets Lila, an environmental researcher, who seems too good to be true.

Pressured by his father and best friend, Eddie pops the question and marries Lila after only 6 weeks. However, as he almost instantly discovers, his new bride is a nightmare with more baggage than he can handle.

This is another one of those movies wherein the humour is mostly based on the seexual dialogue jugglery.

Good for one time watch, entertaining & humourous but keep your kids out.

IMDB link is here
    Need is the mother of all Inventions.....I am needy
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Wife and I both enjoyed this. Some scenes were a real hoot. I didn't catch the name of the actress who played the first wife, but it seemed as if the role was written for Cameron Diaz.
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

We watched this last night it was pretty funny. Not sure its something to purchase but definitely a renter at least for a couple that are open minded.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"