X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Resident Evil : Extinction

I just got done watching this, and if you are a fan of the series, I think you will enjoy this one.

This was my first experience with Blu-Ray, and let me say, it was a great one.
    Unfortunatley I enjoyed it with just my center playing, as I am without subs and surrounds until next week.

I felt really let down with the second of the series, with the "cheese factor". This one made up for it.

Great action, a few suprises to make you jump and very entertaining movie with an ending leaving me wanting more. :T
    B&W
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Yeah, I thought the 1st one was decent, but the 2nd one was horrible. Makes me not too willing to watch #3.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Alaric
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Jan 2006

I thought the first one was ok , but haven't seen the second. I saw the third in a store the other day and didn't get it , but I'm leaning towards Milla Jovovich in skimpy attire being worth a rental , at least.
      Lee

Marantz PM7200-RIP
      Marantz PM-KI Pearl
      Schiit Modi 3
      Marantz CD5005
      Paradigm Studio 60 v.3

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Well I've got a Panny BD30 Bluray player now and I need to start a library, so I went ahead and bought it. Now maybe I'll regret it and maybe not. I did like number 1 and didn't like #2. I also bought 3:10 To Yuma and that one I KNOW I WILL NOT REGRET. Bang Bang. Westerns in hi -def. :banana:
        My Homepage!

Comment

• Race Car Driver
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Alaric
          I thought the first one was ok , but haven't seen the second. I saw the third in a store the other day and didn't get it , but I'm leaning towards Milla Jovovich in skimpy attire being worth a rental , at least.
          :T :lol:

Well I've got a Panny BD30 Bluray player now and I need to start a library, so I went ahead and bought it. Now maybe I'll regret it and maybe not. I did like number 1 and didn't like #2. I also bought 3:10 To Yuma and that one I KNOW I WILL NOT REGRET. Bang Bang. Westerns in hi -def
          3:10 is on the list to pick up this week :T
          B&W

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"