X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Little Man

The Wayan brothers ( In Living Color tv show, Scary Movie, etc ) are at it again. This one's about a midget ex -con who pulls a diamond heist, plants it in the bag of an unsuspecting fellow ( a Wayan of course) during a police chase, then pretends he is a baby to get into the household and get the diamond back. The first half of the movie is hilarious but then quickly runs out of steam. But all in all I didn't feel the 90 minutes was wasted.

One thing I should mention, the PQ is stunning. I thought I was looking at Hi-Def.

:T :T :T
    My Homepage!
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

I've had this for about a week. My wife is in Germany right now and I'm waiting for her return this thursday. She would kill me if I watched it without her since, she wanted to see it also. :B
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Originally posted by John Holmes
      She would kill me if I watched it without her since, she wanted to see it also. :B
      We wouldn't want that, John. You better wait. :P My wife watched with me and we pretty much broke out laughing at the same stuff.
      My Homepage!

Comment

• riceaterslc
        • Aug 2006

i watched in the plane ride over here. it was pretty entertaining, don't think it's worth buying though.
        chris

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Originally posted by riceaterslc
          i watched in the plane ride over here. it was pretty entertaining, don't think it's worth buying though.
          I definitely agree.
          My Homepage!

Comment

• KeithM
            • Oct 2005

I don't like the Wayan's brothers. As Zach Galifianakis said sarcastically, "Jim Belushi and the Wayan's brothers."

Comment

• John Holmes
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Well George, we finally sat down to watch "Little Man". This movie had us in tears. Very funny film. I enjoyed it a lot more than I was expecting too. The football scene was hilarious!
              "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Jan 2001

Glad you enjoyed it, John. Those Wayan brothers can be hilarious.
                My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"