X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • june
    • Feb 2005

Blockbuster Online?

Hello All,

Anyone else having shipping problems with BB on line? I have available dvds in my Q, but they are not being shipped. It's been almost 9 days. This began with their new website.
    June
    "IF YOU FAIL TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL"
  • chasw98
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2006

Actually, BB online has gotten much better lately for me. I am in the Miami area. I had some DVD's that were in my queue at the top and had been there for a year (The Beatles HELP!) and they have shipped all my long awaited oldies but goodies recently. I would call them and threaten to go to NetFlix. That is the worst thing you can say to them right now that there new promotion is on.

Comment

• Blindamood
      • Sep 2003

If I were you, I would just go to Netflix, period. Have been using them for over a year now, and the service could not be better. I have sent movies back on a Monday and received new ones by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. I can watch a movie as many times as I want, and don't have to worry about driving to the store or paying late fees. Highly recommended.
      Brad

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"