X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tmwalsh
    • Jan 2006

HP3 sound level

I don't want to get into like/dislike of the movie. Can debate that later (I liked it). It seemed to me the DD soundtrack was quite tame. There was certainly enough action to warrant CrashBamBoom but it just seemed a little laid back to me. Surprising.
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Please spell out titles at least once before using shorthand abbreviations. I assume "HP3" refers to a movie, since you say it does -- but it could be Healthcare's Premier Professional Partnership (www.hp3.com) or any of a number of other things besides a movie -- a particular model of blender, a type of film stock, and on and on. It is possible that only a "dyed in the wool" Harry Potter fan would know for sure that HP3 is shorthand for "Prisoner of Azkaban" .

You don't want us to get into "like/dislike" of the movie , but then you immediately add "I liked it" before telling us that the soundtrack was quite tame, a little laid back... Hmmm... what else is wrong with this picture? :>) Care to tell us more?

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• tmwalsh
      • Jan 2006

sorry about that.....how about Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I guess it just seemed tame, sonically, to me.
      and yes, I still like it....

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

So that should be HP4 then right?

Kevin D.

Comment

• tmwalsh
          • Jan 2006

I give up. Too many movies, too little time.

Comment

• Burke Strickland
            • Sep 2001

Too many movies, too little time.
            Yep, there's another good reason to spell out the name of the movie in the first place -- since there ARE so many movies out there, it saves everyone the time it takes to guess what is being talked about.

Now, does anyone else have an opinion of the soundtrack on the DVD of ... whichever one it is? :>)

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• tmwalsh
              • Jan 2006

Well, whichever movie it is (Goblet of Fire) I figured out my dilema.....I recently recalibrated the speakers with the Radio Shack SPL meter and I must not have been paying attention. I got the meter out again this weekend and to my surprise they were all nicely balanced but much lower than before. Hey, this HP movie aint so bad after all!

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"