X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marcel54
    • Jan 2004

need help on movie title

About 6 to 12 months ago there was a movie in the theaters about the effects of time travel on the modern world. They went back to hunt for T-Rexes and such and made a big mess of it. It wasn't the best movie in the world but I was wondering whether or not it has hit the stores yet. But I really truly can't remember the title of this movie. So, finally my age has cought up with me and I need help remembering :B :B
  • Sithlord
    • Aug 2004

Ok I looked on google and this is what I found.

I this what your talking about?

Here another link for Rotten Tomatoes web site and it's reviews. Not very encouraging

In the year 2055, greedy entrepreneur Charles Hatton (Ben Kingsley) makes a fortune with his company, Time Safari Inc., which allows millionaires to travel back to the prehistoric era to hunt dinosaurs. Strict regulations are in place so that the present is not altered. But, during one time-travel safari, a hunter steps on a butterfly and unleashes a drastic ripple effect through time. Now researcher Dr. Travis Ryer (Edward Burns) must travel back to prevent the source of the disruption.

Comment

• Marcel54
      • Jan 2004

Sithlord,

Thanks, that's the one I ment. It is indeed not a good movie but it's at least a night's mindless entertainment :B

Marcel

Comment

• Danbry39
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Sep 2002

I think you're talking about Ray Bradbury's A Sound of Thunder.
        Keith

Comment

• Danbry39
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Sep 2002

Actually, I've never seen the movie, but, from the previews, it seems like it was about 10% Ray Bradbury's short story and 90% Hollywood. Kind of the same situation as Bond films past the first few and Ian Fleming's novels.
          Keith

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"