X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PiDD
    • Aug 2003

Star Wars movie fest .. what order

I now have all the Star Wars movies and a wife that has never seen them. We will be going through a movie watching spree in the next little while and a thought came ... what order do you watch the Star Wars Movies? Original release order or chronological order?
    1-2-3-4-5-6
    77.78%
    4-5-6-1-2-3
    22.22%
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Originally posted by PiDD
    I now have all the Star Wars movies
    You have Star Wars Episode #3 ?
    My Homepage!

Comment

• PiDD
      • Aug 2003

um yea kinda.. i have DD2.0 version.

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Uh, okay. Anyway, I have watched in varied order but am waiting for #3 to be released and then plan to watch them in the proper sequence.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• aud19
          Twin Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2003

I vote proper sequence as well Though I'll be waiting for a the, ahem, real disc. DD2.0 and a likely inferior picture will not do the films justice IMO. I wont get in to my feelings on how you likely attained that copy :lol:
          Jason

Comment

• PiDD
            • Aug 2003

So if you watch them in order .. wont the "Luke I am your father" line that floored me be kinda flat?

DD2.0 and a likely inferior picture will not do the films justice IMO. I wont get in to my feelings on how you likely attained that copy
            I felt all the same feelings!!! A few friends had the release but I held strong .. i dont want any DD2.0 inferior picture quality version! I have to say that they slowly broke me down. Since I wont go to a local theater I just had to watch the DD2 version. The 2.0 converted to 5.1 very nicely and the PQ is still better than the first 3 released Star Wars movies .. although still not up to scratch. As for morals ... I know I will buy it like all the other Star Wars movies so I can sleep at night.

Comment

• David Meek
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

As this thread is about watching order and not illicit copies of the movie, I'll let it stand. If it goes any further in that direction I'll shut it down.

HTG Moderator

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• David Meek
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Okay, now that the official stuff is out of the way. . . .

I'll watch in story chronological order 1-6 when 6 is available. Oh my poor eyeballs. :

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Jan 2001

Originally posted by David Meek
                  I'll watch in story chronological order 1-6 when 6 is available. Oh my poor eyeballs. :
                  I couldn't hack it all at once. I will probably view one a night during the week, and make sure I have lots of popcorn available.
                  My Homepage!

Comment

• PiDD
                    • Aug 2003

We are watching one a night as well .. I learnt my lesson from the all day and most of the night LOTR extended version marathon!!

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"