X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Holmes
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Are We There Yet?

From the reviews I've seen on this film, you either love it or hate it. I'm of the loved it camp.

The story is pretty much "Road Trip" centered around children. Ice Cube is trying to get in the good graces of Nia Long by getting her kids to a function. This boils down to Cube driving the kids in his new Escalade across the state. The children have no interest in Ice (or any other man for that matter) becoming daddy.

The biggest issue in most of the reviews that I've read on this film is, the actions of the children. Well, when I viewed this film, I never lost track of "it's a comedy"! So yes, the children do a lot of really over the top stuff...what comedy doesn't???

I think the film is a solid :3: Worth a rental in my book.
    "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"
  • Patt
    • Feb 2005

Now that looks like it could be worth checking out.......sort of a fun way to pass the time.
    ......Pat

Comment

• Bing Fung
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Aug 2000

I got a good chuckle out of this movie too. It was an Lincoln Navigator that was trashed, and it was too funny :lol: I loved those spinners and DUBS on it :T
      Bing

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

I'll probably rent it sometime when I am looking for something light and amusing.
        My Homepage!

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

It was an Lincoln Navigator that was trashed, and it was too funny
          Yes Bing you are correct. I guess I had Escalade on the brain when I typed this up.
          "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"