Has anyone seen it yet? An if so, is it worth getting.
The Right Stuff Special Edition
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
The Right Stuff Special Edition
Quotes from
The Matrix Reloaded
Merovingian: I love French wine, like I the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your ass with silk. I love it.
http://www.myspace.com/bamaredwingsfan19
Tags: None- Bottom
-
I own it (probably required for pilots of any type) but haven't had a minute to get to it in my movies-to-watch list. If nothing else, thank God the movie's all on one disc finally.
CHRIS
Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
- Pleasantville- Bottom
-
I have the old version on dvd, an it is a pain to have to get up an flip the disk over bout half way though the movie. I seen the movie at walmart the other night, but i didn't have time to pick it up an look it over.Quotes from
The Matrix Reloaded
Merovingian: I love French wine, like I the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your ass with silk. I love it.
http://www.myspace.com/bamaredwingsfan19

- Bottom
Comment
-
Oh yeah, it's an easy choice once you see the difference in the image quality. If you are a fan of this movie you should get the SE. Especially as you can find it in the bargain bins at most retailers these days..
David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by David Meek
Just a few quick comments - so far.
:
I was only able to watch the movie portion of this 3 disc set last night. It appears to me to be the same 2.35:1 video transfer used in the original release. The audio also is the same awesome soundtrack you've come to know and...-
Channel: DVD Director
-
-
by Gordon Moore -
by David MeekHi all. I ran across this post and thought it would be a nice addition to the review thread on Black Hawk Down posted earlier. Gerry Izzo, was a pilot of one of the surviving Black Hawks and this is his take on the film, with lots of info on the actual battle.
*******************...-
Channel: At The Movies and on TV
-
-
by Hdale85Just letting you guys know that this friday at 8am walmart is having a secret store special they are advertising on their website. They will be selling the HD-A2 HD-DVD player for 99.87 and HD-DVD's for 14.97. Anyone waiting to get into HD-DVD this may be the time
-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
by Shane MartinAugust 23rd:
Witness: Collectors Edition: Great Harrison Ford movie
August 30th:
Tommy Boy: Holy Scnike Edition, Anamorphic 5.1 and lots of extras
September 6th:
To Kill a Mockingbird SE
Deer Hunter SE
The Sting: SE ...-
Channel: DVD Director
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment