X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bamaredwingsfan
    • Dec 2004

The Right Stuff Special Edition

Has anyone seen it yet? An if so, is it worth getting.
    Quotes from
    The Matrix Reloaded

Merovingian: I love French wine, like I the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your ass with silk. I love it.

http://www.myspace.com/bamaredwingsfan19

• Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I own it (probably required for pilots of any type) but haven't had a minute to get to it in my movies-to-watch list. If nothing else, thank God the movie's all on one disc finally.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• bamaredwingsfan
      • Dec 2004

I have the old version on dvd, an it is a pain to have to get up an flip the disk over bout half way though the movie. I seen the movie at walmart the other night, but i didn't have time to pick it up an look it over.
      Quotes from
      The Matrix Reloaded

Merovingian: I love French wine, like I the French language. I have sampled every language, French is my favorite. Fantastic language. Especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère. It's like wiping your ass with silk. I love it.

http://www.myspace.com/bamaredwingsfan19

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Oh yeah, it's an easy choice once you see the difference in the image quality. If you are a fan of this movie you should get the SE. Especially as you can find it in the bargain bins at most retailers these days.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"