X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nick M
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Finding Neverland.

Very good movie. The boys in the film were absolutely fantastic. I can see why this was up against Aviator. Well worth the rent, and I think I will be purchasing it. I think Depp is a great actor that frequently suffers from poor scripts. This was a great script that let him shine.

A solid :4: out of :5: :T :T
    ~Nick
  • Patt
    • Feb 2005

Well Nicholas...since you recommended it I'll have to check out what its about next time I'm in the store.
    ......Pat

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

We screen Finding Neverland this weekend as well and found it to be a VERY good movie. Its a little sad in places but fantastic story and strong acting on all fronts :T

Comment

• spiffnme
        • Apr 2003

I too watched it this weekend. Two thumbs up for certain.

Comment

• aud19
          Twin Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2003

Just watched this last night!! AWESOME movie :T :T

I'll echo the comments above, Depp did his usual top notch work with an excellent script to work with. The boys as Nick noted, as well as the rest of the supporting cast were quite good as well.

Being the time period and subject matter it is, there isn't huge amounts of surround/sub activity but the soundtrack was pleasant and nicely enveloping with clear dialogue.

The picture, especially the outdoor and "fantasy" scenes, are quite nice and I have to comment on the cinematography/camera work. I didn't check the credits to see who did it, but some really nice work there :T In fact some of the better camera work that I've seen in a while IMO.

Definitely a purchase :T
          :45: out of :5:
          Jason

Comment

• aud19
            Twin Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2003

Looks like we have cinematographer Roberto Schaefer and obviously director Marc Forster to thank for the visuals :T
            Jason

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"