X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Rules On Posting: Politically Sensitive Movies

With the impending release of Farenheit 9/11 and Control Room, I just want to be clear on what's okay to post and what isn't.

NO personal attacks.
    NO attacks on groups of people (Democrats, Republicans, heteros, Christians, Jews, Muslims, dentists, etc)
    NO attacks. Period.

Opinions on the points expressed in the films are allowed of course, unless things get out of hand IMO. In that case there will be ONE warning. After that, any transgression and I will close that thread. Another thread (or threads) can be started, but they will be watched very closely. I want good, informed, intelligent discussion - that's the key to understanding and deeper appreciating of things around us. Even though we may never be convinced of the correctness of someone else's opinion, we can listen all the same.

Thanks in advance for you cooperation and understanding.
    Last edited by David Meek; 20 September 2004, 08:49 Monday.

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"