X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Shrek 3

With the boatloads of money "Shrek 2" has pulled in since its release, it should come as no surprise that "Shrek 3" is already in the works.

Variety reports that a third instalment of the animated hit is being targeted for Christmas 2006, with Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz and Mike Myers expected to lend their voices once again.

The plot will centre on Shrek contending with King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

"Shrek 2" has made $257 million at the box office since opening May 19

source
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

When "Shrek 3" opens, I'm there! (Just as I was there opening day for "Shrek 2".) :>) I've also read that they were already thinking about doing "Shrek 4" in addition to "Shrek 3" before "Shrek 2" was even released "assuming number two is successful". Shrek Sequels The way "Shrek 2" has performed at the box office, I think it's a foregone conclusion that we'll see both "Shrek 3" and "Shrek 4".

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Jariten
      • Jun 2000

:T

count me in !

I want to see Shrek 3 too!

Comment

• Bam!
        Super Senior Member
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Burke Strickland
        When "Shrek 3" opens, I'm there! (Just as I was there opening day for "Shrek 2".) :>) I've also read that they were already thinking about doing "Shrek 4" in addition to "Shrek 3" before "Shrek 2" was even released "assuming number two is successful". Shrek Sequels The way "Shrek 2" has performed at the box office, I think it's a foregone conclusion that we'll see both "Shrek 3" and "Shrek 4".

Burke
        Hey Burke!

It`s a date! I`ll go with you! :lol:
        Got a nice rack to show me ?

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"