X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

TV Show "Kevin Can Wait" BAD changes

TV Show KEVIN CAN WAIT I enjoyed the show Kevin can Wait last year with Kevin James and Erinn Hayes.

Then, Kevin James, or producers, and writers decide they can't make the show last more than 1 more season with writing for Kevin and Erinn as a couple. Seriously? Erinn was fresh, refreshing, funny and their chemistry was great.

What a raw deal she got, getting railroaded by Kevin, Leah, and the show crew. So, they are going to make the show wonderful again, and bring in Leah Remini. I liked Leah in King of Queens, I like her moxy against that cult like so called religion Scientology. Good for her, telling it like it is.

I enjoyed the show then, and have nothing against her. I could have seen bringing her in as a third actor to play off of, but killing off what I saw as the BEST part of the show, means I am done with the show now and am joining the boycott of Kevin Can Wait encouraged by a few people, rumor has it, Erinn quitely encouragedd the ban, without being all crazy like about it. Kevin will really have to wait as far as I am concerned. I will be waiting for another network to wisely pick up Erinn Hayes for a new sit com! So talented, IMO. Or they bring her back, and say, she was in danger, so, it was all an act to cover her identity until some bad guys were caught, whatever! If they want me to watch, they bring her back from the dead, however...

I don't even watch that much TV, or that many sit-coms anymore. But it ticks me off when they burn the few I do like! I really liked Erinn in the show. Pity.

Chin up Erinn, you will get your chance again! I hope so!

I watched the first week of show this year, I did not know they had literally KILLED off his wife (Erinn's part) until watching the first, somewhat dry and boring episode. I'm out. I am sure the reason they couldn't keep all 3 was because Kevin James commands such a high price per episode, cause he thinks he's "all that". I like him to a point. He is talented and funny, but really not happy with him doing this to a show that was really cool as it was. More importantly, doing it to a cool Actress Erinn Hayes.
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"