X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Actress Poker - 3 of a kind 3 Sisters, all acting

Anybody ever heard of Madeline Zima, Vanessa Zima, and Yvonne Zima? Well, they all have one thing in common, you can figure it out on your own, other than "acting". There were facts I didn't know, I only started with the knowledge that I saw Madeline in early Episodes of Californication, starting with Episode 1 and in a few more, I forget how many. oh my.... That started in 2007 with her around 22.

The other two sisters, are either 1 or like 4 years younger. Vanessa does not appear to have had as much success, but she is working. YVonne has also had pretty good success.

You can go here to see a photo of all 3:

Madeline Zima, Vanessa Zima, and Yvonne Zima at an event for Iron Man 3 (2013)

YVonne, was the little girl in "The Long Kiss Goodnight"! Samual L Jackson and Gina Davis. She was so cute in that movie, I remember it, as it was long a favorite DVD. She was very young in it, like probably 6-7. She was also in "Heat" as like a 5 year old or so, if I recalled right.

Ok, another tid-bit Madeline was a young girl on the TV Show, "The Nanny".

I dare someone to find 4 sisters that all made it to showbiz to be actively working at once. That would be a wildcard to beat my "3 of a kind", LOL.

Yvonne also worked on "The Young and the Restless".

Vanessa, just did a movie as "Manson girls" oh my, we know how that story goes...

Interesting TV/Movie Trivia... of the female persuasion...

Ok, I found a photo of the 3 of a kind:

:B
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"