X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

So, this is what it's come too...

Customer's name was changed to A-Hole on a bill after he cancelled his cable service. I mention no names...

The company has apologized calling the name change 'completely unacceptable' and 'inappropriate.'
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

I'll say it, with no hesitation. This is out there in the public, Comcast makes no denial or claim of innocence, and consumers should be aware of their practices. Comcast is known for absolutely worst customer service in pretty much any business industry. This shows me they just don't care and aren't even trying anymore. Thank God I've never been a Comcast customer.
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

• Hdale85
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2006

Yeah, it's funny how people talk about how terrible Time Warner is but I have to say I have had very very few issues with them! Comcast on the other hand I always had issues with them!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"