X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarahbee
    • Jun 2005

Burn Notice

Any fans on here?

All new episodes are back on January 21 at 10 pm.

I'm super psyched after how they left things off last season...
    "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  • srb
    • Oct 2004

Yes, it's a fun hour (41 minutes with Lifextender commercial remover) of escapist TV.

Michael Weston has the physical ability of James Bond and Steven Seagal, the electro-mechanical improvisational skills of Macgyver and Mr. Wizard and the ability to escape with his life with only a second or two to spare like Indiana Jones.

And it's in sun-kissed Miami, replete with beaches, bodies and bodaciousness. I also enjoy the the Michael Weston narration.

However I don't think there is anything less convincing than Michael Weston portraying a character with an accent in the con schemes.

Steve

Comment

• Blindamood
      • Sep 2003

Love this show! Glad to see its coming back soon.
      Brad

Comment

• gimpy
        • Sep 2004

One of my favorites. I have it on dvd. Will have to get it out and start watching it since the show is coming back pretty quick.

Comment

• ClosetSciFiGeek
          • Oct 2009

Absolutely

One of the best shows on TV. My wife even watches with me. I think it is the love interest with his Irish Carbomb friend that has her hooked.
          "You get what you Inspect, not what you Expect"
          -Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• Sarahbee
            • Jun 2005

I am right there with your wife -- I have loved watching the chemistry between Michael and Fi the past seasons. And I think (fingers crossed!) this is finally the season when things are finally going to start happening FOR REAL between the two of them.

What are we, like 2 weeks away now? Getting close!!
            "We have so much time and so little to do. Strike that, reverse it." - Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Comment

• ClosetSciFiGeek
              • Oct 2009

Yes we are anxiously awaiting the premiere this season. I think it is airing on the 21st if I am not mistaken.
              -Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• Sarahbee
                • Jun 2005

Yep -- back on January 21st.

USA shuffled its schedule around quite a bit giving other shows their own nights, but Burn Notice is keeping its original Thursday night spot.

Comment

• ClosetSciFiGeek
                  • Oct 2009

Looking forward to Burn Notice and the new Caprica show as well. Are you a Battle Star Galactica fan SarahBee? My wife also likes that show for the same reasons as Burn Notice. Would highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.
                  -Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• Blindamood
                    • Sep 2003

Two more days to go!
                    Brad

Comment

• Sarahbee
                      • Jun 2005

Thanks for the rec, ClosetSciFiGeek. I've actually great things about both. I'll give 'em a try!

But right now I am mostly excited for the BURN NOTICE premiere tonight! 10 pm can't come soon enough. You ready?

Comment

• ClosetSciFiGeek
                        • Oct 2009

Stuck On Duty

SarahBee, I have my DVR set to record. Unfortunately I have 24-hour Duty tonight(I'm in the Navy). I just hope my wife doesn't sneak and watch it without me. Will be watching it tomorrow evening with her though. Hope you enjoy it.
                        -Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

• Blindamood
                          • Sep 2003

Picture quality?

So, has anyone else noticed that Burn Notice is always 'grainier' and less sharp than other shows in HD? I don't know if it's intentional, if it is the station (USA), or if it is Comcast's transmission that is causing it.
                          Brad

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"