• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Race Car Driver
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus

:lol:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o&eurl=http%3A%2F%2F[/YOUTUBE]

First trailer for the Asylum's upcoming Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus film.

B&W
  • 1oldguy
    • Dec 2008

And for a brief moment I thought it was a movie that went back a ways.lol
    A Man should never Gamble more than he can stand to loose.

Comment

• audioqueso
      Super Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

Wow..... wow... talk about cheese!!!!!! ha ha ha

You know, I thought you were going to bring up the story about the giant octopus in the aquarium that was eating the sharks. I'll have to find the link. There was some story here in Japan covering some aquarium (don't remember where) where they placed a Giant Octopus in the same room/tank where there were some smaller sharks. The figured the octopus would be too passive to do anything, and the sharks would leave the octopus alone since it was so big. Well, for a few weeks, the sharks kept disappearing. After surveilling the tank, they discovered that the giant octopus was eating the sharks. Shocking, isn't it.

Well... the video link is not about that. It's about a cheese movie. ha ha ha.. but I may download it and watch it. ha ha
      B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• Race Car Driver
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by audioqueso
        Wow..... wow... talk about cheese!!!!!! ha ha ha

You know, I thought you were going to bring up the story about the giant octopus in the aquarium that was eating the sharks. I'll have to find the link. There was some story here in Japan covering some aquarium (don't remember where) where they placed a Giant Octopus in the same room/tank where there were some smaller sharks. The figured the octopus would be too passive to do anything, and the sharks would leave the octopus alone since it was so big. Well, for a few weeks, the sharks kept disappearing. After surveilling the tank, they discovered that the giant octopus was eating the sharks. Shocking, isn't it.

Well... the video link is not about that. It's about a cheese movie. ha ha ha.. but I may download it and watch it. ha ha
        [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaOWJxEr3U0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        B&W

Comment

• its_bacon12
          • May 2008

Lmao..

Can someone find a lower budget film?

Comment

• Chris D
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Dec 2000

... "Battlefield Earth"???
            CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
            - Pleasantville

Comment

• audioqueso
              Super Senior Member
              • Nov 2004

OMG, I can't stop laughing... (I was playing the clip at work). I'm gonna watch it when it comes out!! ha ha ha
              B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"